Home Forums Air WordPress Theme WPML translation issue: articles in english and italian go both in the portfolio

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

simofloyd
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I’m writing since I can’t figure out how to solve this issue, it’s two days I’m stuck in this.
    I’ve created a portfolio website with AIR Theme and I’m hardly trying to translate the projects pages (which are basically posts as the theme as been built) in English (the main language is Italian) using the latest version of WPML plug-in. Truth is that each time a try to translate a post, I get a duplicate in the general portfolio page. In other words, the Italian homepage (which is a portfolio page) contains both the Italian and English translations, and same thing for the english homepage, while I just wanted the posts/projects properly divided for language. All the other pages translations (they are actually textual ones: “about” page and a “contact” page) work properly, but I really can’t solve this…can you please help me? Thank you!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme.

Sure. Did you divide the category for the gallery posts? There should be 2 categories with Italian and English. Set the Italia posts into Italian category, set the En posts into En category.
    Please make sure the homepage with correct category also. Edit the 2 homepages, set Italia homepage as Italia category, set En homepage as En category.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!