Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Woocommerce's Variable product and product gallery display

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kunichang
    Participant

Hello!

I noticed that there are two functions I need from Woocommerce don’t work with the template, I wonder if it’s possible to be changed?

1, Some of my products are set to Variable Product.In the single product page, normally when I select the variable from the drop down menu(ex: different color), the image will change to the one I assignd in the product setting page so it matches the selection. It doesn’t seem to work here?

2. Is it possible to have the image slider in the single product page shows small thumbnail instead of the dots? I would also like to remove the sliding effects on the photos so the image only changes when the thumbnail is clicked.

Thank you!
    Kun-I

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Please follow the 3 steps to achieve the 2 requirements

Please login FTP to remove the 3 files in theme folder /themes/air-theme/ :
    /woocommerce/content-single-product.php
    /woocommerce/single-product/product-image.php
    /woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php

PS: You can also copy the 3 files from /plugins/woocommerce/template/ folder to child theme folder.

Add the codes in the /themes/air-theme/function.php:

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', 'yourtheme_setup' );
    function yourtheme_setup() {
    //add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-zoom' ); // If you use zoom ,   un-comment this line.
    //add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-lightbox' );  // If you use lightbox,   un-comment this line.
    add_theme_support( 'wc-product-gallery-slider' );
    }

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.single-product .up-sells.upsells.products,
    .single-product .related.products,
    .single-product .tabs-h 
    {clear: both;}
    .ux-woo-wrap .flex-control-nav 
    {position: static;}

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.