Home Forums Art WordPress Theme WooCommerce product catalogue images

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kleinimaging 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

1) In my art theme shop page, the product catalogue images are being hard cropped to square sizes, 349.98 x 349.98px. I have gone into the WooCommerce settings in the Appearance > Customise page, and selected ‘uncropped’, I have also regenerated all thumbnails, and still the images are coming out square (my product images are portrait and landscape).

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

I also can’t change the grid (number of images per row) on the shop page

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The default shop archive page can not be set grid shape and grid number. Please create a page by Page > Add new, create a product by BM Content Builder / Grid module.

You can redirect the default shop page to this page what you created by plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Regards!

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

Please give instructions for allowing the product catalogue images to be UNCROPPED in masonry grid.

I have followed your directions to create a grid through Content Builder, but the images are still automatically being cropped to square format.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please refer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mtpeyjqfenrf9s9/QQ20180608-141537%402x.jpg?dl=0

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question and wp-admin(url/user/pass) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you, that seems to be working 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!