Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme woocommerce: delete description tab and add filter

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi

– I would like to delete the whole ‘description area’ under each product on the single product page.
    – I would also like to add a way to filter the shop page for categories. I made a custom page that uses the following code: [product_category category=”olijfolie” columns=”3″]

Thanks in advance

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is possible to hide the whole tab area by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”):

.single-product .tabs-h { display:none; }

Do you mention this kind of filter? https://sea.uiueux.com/creative/portfolio-2-columns/

Regards

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Super, that worked perfectly, thanks!

REgarding the filter, yes that’s exactly what I mean, but I would like to integrate it in the shop, filtering by product category.
    (In this case for example: ALL – Olive Oil – Olives – Vinegar)

Is this possible? Thanks for your help!

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

PS. in the product page I would also like to hide the social-media buttons as well as the product category and tags. Is there another snippet of code I could use to do this?

thanks again

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It is possible to create a new page instead of the default shop page.

Add a new page, click BM Content Builder, insert a Grid or Masonry Grid, set Source as “Woocommerce Product”.

You could use redirect the default shop page to the new shop page by a free redirect 301 plugin ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/eps-301-redirects/ )

To hide the social media icons:
    Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.single-product-summary .blog-unit-meta-bottom .social-bar {
        display: none;
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi – Thanks for your help.

I’m still having some trouble with the shop. I did as you said and that seems to work really nicely. However, I can only see one filter category (all). How can I make sure I get all the categories? Also, loading the shop into the masonry grid, I seem to can only choose one category to load. Would be great if you could walk me through this!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome!

Create a category like name it as ‘ALL’, Make sure there are sub-categories in the category of the products list. The category structure looks like:

filter-category-tree.jpg

Pick up the category ‘ALL’ for the Masonry Grid.

Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!