Home Forums FAQ How to work on WordPress 5.0?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

BWSM
    Keymaster

If you have upgraded to WordPress 5.0, please install the Classic Editor plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/

Go to “Settings > Writing”, set “Classic Editor” for “Default editor for all users”.
    There will be the 2 edit links for posts/pages, click “Classic Editor” to use BM Content builder / BM PageBuilder and template.

We are developing the latest version for better compatibility with WordPress 5

Regards!
    Bwsm – Professional WordPress Theme Studio
    uiueux.com

snapi
    Participant

Unfortunately, while the BM Pagebuilder button is there, this does not work when activated- no module is visible, no content is visible.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please stop other 3rd plugins to check again.
    ——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

kmgriffiths
    Participant

Hi BWSM

I also have this issue. I have just purchased & installed ZA, have classic editor installed, and have deactivated all previous plugins not included in theme ( other than my ‘coming soon mode’) I can see page builder button in posts, can ‘add wraps’, but when I go to add ‘Modules’ it shows a blank pop up with Choose module : ID undefined at the top, no module options, just save etc at the bottom.

EDITED: Have narrowed down the issue to the evolution slider plugin included in the package. If I deactivate Slider Revolution , the page builder modules work. Is there a work around for this? Prefer the Revolution Slider slideshows to BM slider.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  kmgriffiths.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is the conflict with Revolution slider plugin for now, please disable the Revolution slider plugin when you use BM pagebuilder. We are checking the issue.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

kmgriffiths
    Participant

Thank you. The reason I don’t like BM slider is I can’t work out how to remove the post titles from the slideshow, I just want it to be an image/folio slideshow presenting my work. Is there a better way to create a slideshow in ZA that either isn’t connected to posts, or removes the titles from the slider?

It appears there is more options in Air theme and Art theme? Maybe I have picked the wrong theme for what I wanted?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please use the custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”) to remove the title of BM slider.

.topslider .carousel-des {display: none;}
    /*to hide narrow */
    .topslider #topslider-triggle,
    .topslider .owl-nav {display: none;}

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

kmgriffiths
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi kmgriffiths,

Of course, I send you a mail.

Regards

CanalBranding
    Participant

The Text slider and Post slider options within BM slider will not do what I need/want for my site. I am using the Air theme. I did have a Revolution Slider in place, but ran into the issues noted in previous comments above, so I disabled it. Thus, I am wondering if I can use Smart Slider 3. I have it installed and activated and it has not affected my ability to modify other elements like the Revolution Slider did. However, it does not show up as an option on the Page edit under Slider Source. Is there a way to use alternate sliders other than BM slider here?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

The Revolution Slider only affect BM Pagebuilder for now.
    You could stop Revolution Slider when you edit page built by BM Pagebuilder. Re-activate Revolution Slider when you finish the BM Pagebuilder editing.
    We didn’t test Smart Slider. It will not show in the Slider Source. If this slider can export some shortcode, you could paste the shortcodes in Editor.

ps: we will fix the Revolution Slider conflict as soon.

Regards

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!