Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Will these two things be possible with Arnold?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

Hi there,

My homepage uses the tab slider.

1. You indicated a couple of months back that you might be updating Arnold to allow a choice of focus area for slider images on small (mobile) screens. Is this possible yet, and if not, when in the future?

2. Is there a way to have each slider image in fact be a set of images, which slide like a carousel (so the tabs activate different carousels)?

Thanks so much,

John

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Yes, we have updated the Image X/Y Coordinate for Portrait View options, you will find it in single “Link” format and “Gallery” format post. The default value is 50%, it means the image is centered in the container. If the image focus on left, you can change Image X as 0%

2. I don’t understand this question, please give more tips.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

john
    Participant

2. So currently on hover or click on the tabs, the featured image from a post is called up. Would it be possible, for each tab, for there to be more than one image, that slide across.

Another question:

3. Is there any way of placing a small caption bottom left? Can you advise on code to make this possible?

Thanks!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Thanks for the great ideas. For the 2, it is really not easy, we don’t have plan to add the feature for now.

For 3, we will consider add post excerpt option on slider in future. I can’t give timetable for now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.