Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Where to adjust countdown to countUP?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LW
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello! Is it possible to adjust the code to change the countdown script so that it counts UP instead? I want to enter a ‘startdate’ (either today’s date or the past) and have the numbers count up to the current date. I only need the ‘day’ format. For example, if I entered a startdate from 3 weeks ago, the counter would calculate 21 days today, then tomorrow it would read 22 days, etc.

Thank you much for any direction you can give 🙂

LW
    Participant
    Purchased

Also wondering if it’s possible to even add the counter to a non-page-builder post? As in it’s for a gallery post, using the classic editor. So wondered if we could type in the counter shortcode into the text editor field of a gallery post?

Thank you again~

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It’s possible by some custom coding job, but it’s not included in our Free Support scope. It is not an easy job. If you know how to do, please check the plugin DOC : http://keith-wood.name/countdown.html

The call-code is in theme.pagebuilder.js line1772
    countdown.item.countdown({until: countdown.austDay, format: countdown.dateFormat});

There is no option to use non-page-builder post, it needs custom coding job also.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!