Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Weird clipping of my Title en content in SIdebar

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RogierS
    Participant

Hi,

I was wondering if you know a solution for the weird clipping of my content within the rcht sifebar. I’ve made a project page where the left side is the images and the right side the content. The right side should by in place while you scroll down through the images on the left side. Check out the links below for the preview so you will get what I mean. How can I keep the tittle locked to the top?

The first link shows that the title jumps around when you scroll down.

Link:
    http://rsstudio.nl/ux-portfolio/test-side-bar-rechts/

In the second link I also added a contact form and the content first jumps aroudna bit and after that it goes underneath the meubar.

Link:
    http://rsstudio.nl/ux-portfolio/ontwerp-brochure/

Is there a way to get this fixed and more sublte?

Thank you in advance and kind regards,
    Rogier

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is possible lock the right text. But some of content will out of bottom of browser.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

RogierS
    Participant

OK but how do I lock the right side?

Kind regards,
    Rogier

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

@media(min-width:1500px){
     .sticky_column.single-col2-text-wrap {position: fixed!important; right: 40px!important;top:100px!important;padding-left: 60px;}
    }
    @media (min-width: 768px) {
    .responsive-ux .single-gallery-col2 .is_stuck .title-wrap {padding-top: 40px; }
    }

Note:
    It only works on screen size bigger(width) than 1500px.
    only work your current layout(content width is fluid, left/right padding is 40px), Gallery Style is “standard”

BWSM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.