Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Website name goes off the page in Mobile View – how do I customise for mobile?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  formanko 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi guys, when viewing my website from a phone the title of the website continues off screen. Is there any way to format it so it is entirely visible on a phone without having to decrease the size of the font on the website? Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Did you talk about the post title? Could you please leave the issued page URL?

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

I mean the title of the website/page rather than the post. The website is http://www.formanko.com ; when viewed from a mobile device, the name ‘Paul Formanko Photography’ doesn’t fit onto the screen. Thank you so much!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I suggest to remove the Menu text on mobile, it will give more space to the logo(name ‘Paul Formanko Photography’)

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux #header #logo .logo-h1 {  font-size: 16px; }
    .navi-trigger-text { display: none; }
    }

OR:
    only reduce the logo size by the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux #header #logo .logo-h1 {  font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 0;}
    }

Regards

formanko
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you so much, this was very helpful

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!