This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

peppyphie
    Participant

Hi, is it possible for video to play in the page itself instead of opening in light box? Also, I was trying to insert video with Youtube link and it doesn’t work. I have to insert the full embed code? The video only appears in page builder – general wrap but not the rest?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

It is not possible to play video in portfolio template directly. Please let me know what’s type grid list you want to create? (video+image or all video? ) I will try to find a solution. If with all video, you could try to use BM PageBuilder to create the video grid.

For the Youtube url issue, we’ll check it, thanks for reminding.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

peppyphie
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply!
    Sorry, I meant playing the video on the post itself not the main portfolio page.
    I would like to have it in a mix of video, image & text.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Welcome!
    In a single gallery post(Posts > Add new, set “Gallery” format), it is possible set this kind of layout -> mix of video, image & text.
    The video can be played itself instead of lightbox also. You can try to use it.

Regards!

peppyphie
    Participant

Possible to do it via page builder instead? I would like to have video on the right and text on the left. However, if I use pagebuilder, the video will open in a lightbox.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, the PageBuilder should be fit your requirement.
    You can try to paste the embed video code into Text Block module instead of Video module.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.