Home Forums Art WordPress Theme VIDEO ON ART THEME

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Skandrew
    Participant

Hi,

I have been using the Standard Gallery for my portfolio pages. I was wondering if there is a way I could add youtube videos throughout the gallery? I see where I can place the embedded video code and it allows me to put a video at the bottom or top of gallery. But is there a way I can add more than just one video?

Andrew-

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can add more videos by some custom css, but it can not be listed by 2-4 grids/row, it only be listed 1-video/row

===========

you could put then into “Text” of “Gallery Layout Builder”, you need to do also:

1. Use the wrap outer the the embed codes like:

<div class="videoWrapper video-wrap video-post-wrap" style=" padding-top:56.667%"><iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/67659148" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe></div>
    <div class="videoWrapper video-wrap video-post-wrap" style=" padding-top:56.667%"><iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/46393681" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

The padding-top is for video ratio (height / width), the 56.667% is 16:9

2. Paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.list-layout-text { padding: 0; }

Skandrew
    Participant

Awesome that worked! How can i adjust the spacing thought between an image and my video in the standard gallery?

See attached screenshot.

standard gallery spacing

BWSM
    Keymaster

Leave your page url please.

Skandrew
    Participant

Sorry. I thought it was simple enough from the screenshot i provided? Just trying to leave a spacer gap between the video and image in the standard gallery.

http://www.skandrew.com/ux-portfolio/googlenationalparks/
    password: 6336

BWSM
    Keymaster

Thanks! Yes, the fastest way is check the page url directly

Paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.ux-is-galllery-template-body .gallery-spacing-40 .list-layout-text {
        margin: 40px 0 -40px 40px;
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.