Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Various issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ludmillarr 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ludmillarr
    Participant

Hi Guys,
    first of all thank you so much for the great work with the customer service. I’m a step away to publish my website but i’ve enconter the following, and i really hope you cna help.

1. Project page / Previous and next links are showcasing only 2 projects in look and not the others

2. Contact form does not record the email address of the sender even if there is an input field ( when i receive and email, i can see the name, the text, but not the email address of the sender, like this i cannot reply)
    3. Logo on mobile looks not aligned on the left. Is possible to upload a custom logo for the mobile?
    4. Im using Loco to translate, but seems I Can’t change the string “Name” in Portuguese from the contact form.

Any suggestion? Thanks!

i’ll send in private the credentials to access

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  ludmillarr.

ludmillarr
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. please pickup a category forAppearance > Theme Options > Layout: “Category for Portfolio Icon on Header”.

2. I tested on your wp-admin, there is the email address on the title: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1dGcskcGO2G1FqhpVxWFM7gVCUJA4cmbh

3. it isn’t possible to upload a custom logo for the mobile.

4. The string is in BM Content Builder, please translate in: Plugins / BM Content Builder

Regards!

ludmillarr
    Participant

Thank you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Various issues’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!