Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Urgen help – page builder doesn't work and isn't saving

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 6 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I’m working from a local host to build a website with a tight deadline. To my despair, I found out there are issues with the pagebuilder. It doesn’t save changes I make, or only saves random changes I’ve made. I lost half of my work now…

Any help is much appreciated!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Did you mention the BM Content builder? Please try to upgrade the SEA theme and BM Content builder plugin to the latest version. https://doc.seatheme.net/sea/installation/how-to-update-sea-theme-and-plugin/
    Stop all 3rd plugins.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

1. Please check what’s the version of the SEA theme and BM Content builder plugin.
    should be:

SEA theme – 1.4.1
    BM Content builder plugin – 3.3.0

2. Did you click the save button on BM Content builder?
    save
    readmore: https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/save-of-builder/

Regards

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please clean the browser cache to check.

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi – I’ve cleaned the browser cache. This doesn’t work.
    I always click the save button in the content-builder. The problem occurs however, when I update the page itself by clicking on the ‘update’ button. This seems to undo any changes I made and saved through the content-builder. Can you please offer a solution for this!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please check what’s the version of the SEA theme and BM Content builder plugin.
    should be:

SEA theme – 1.4.1
    BM Content builder plugin – 3.3.0

Because there is not the issue on my host, I don’t know the reason really.
    Could you please create a website online? we can check the lived website.
    Sorry for the trouble.

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, thanks again for your time. I moved the website to a temporary host online, you can see a draft of the website here:

https://olives.flexiblestructures.nl/

For now I just ‘save’ the pages in the page-builder and I don’t ‘update’ the page itself. That seems to work but I’m quite scared that if I will need to update the page at some point I lose everything again..

Would be great if you could have a look still!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Sure! Please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!