Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Uploading custom arrow on slider not showing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  spfreeman 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

spfreeman
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Ive uploaded a custom arrow for the slider in SVG format, but it does not appear on the site. It seems to remove the arrow completely.

Im using the follow the cursor setting, not static arrows.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please make sure that the image size(width x height) must be less than 128×128px.

If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

spfreeman
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Yeah still not working, can you do a local test without us giving access to the site?

I copied your exsiting SVG icons, changed the colour, resaved them, and then added them to the media on the slider where it asks for your own arrow. Then they dont show at all.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Sure, please send your SVG files to me(uiueux@gmail.com). What’re options of your slider(especially the arrow position), better paste the screenshot of the slider options, thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I tested the SVGs, it doesn’t show with “arrow go with cursor” option.
    Becuase the SVG files need to add size. Please add intowidth="72" height="72" the SVG tag.
    Please edit the SVG file by a code editor to add the size.

Regards

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  SeaTheme.

spfreeman
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Perfect. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!