Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Unexpected gaps between images

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alber_machin 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

alber_machin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, my name is Alberto.

I’m building my portfolio website with the Arnold WP theme and I’m getting unexpected spaces and gaps between images in single post pages when I use the Page Builder. It doesn’t happen if I use the classic editor, but this method offers less customization options. I’m trying to achieve something like this: https://summa.es/case/correos/.

My WordPress version is 5.2.4.

Some screenshots: https://drive.google.com/open?id=174lbXUoaGEi_2qsEMe0UdZHT_sXltqZr.

At the moment I’m working in a staging version of the site. It’s password protected so I’d be happy to share the password via email.

Thank you very much for your help.

Alberto

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

… a staging version of the site. It’s password protected so I’d be happy to share the password via email.

I need to check the lived webpage. Please send the issued page URL and password to uiueux@gmail.com (paste the question URL also)

Thanks!

alber_machin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I just sent you all the info in an email. Thank you for your help.

Alberto

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.single-image {
        line-height: 0;
    }

alber_machin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you, that solved the issue with the space at the bottom of the images, but not the space in between them. There appears to be different paddings applied. Also, there’s still a gap at the top, under the header. Could you guys look into this, please?. Thank you again.

Alberto

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!