Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Three Questions on Arnold Theme

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

topazwinters
    Participant

Hi,

A few quick questions on the Arnold WordPress theme:

1. With the custom grid, standard grid, and masonry portfolios, I only see options to use blog categories. Is it possible to use WooCommerce products or categories instead, to showcase shop products on the homepage?

2. How do I edit the footer to include links to pages I don’t want to include in the main navigation?

3. Why is the button text not showing up when I choose the button module? This is what I see, only empty boxes where there should be buttons:

Empty boxes where there should be buttons

Thanks so much!

• This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  topazwinters.
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  topazwinters.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1) It isn’t possible to list Woo products with page template.

2) Could you leave your page url here, I don’t know what’s link you talked(menu? social?…). Normally, you could change the menu in Appearance > Menu

3) Please paste the style code to Custom Css (Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings : Custom Css):
    .ux-btn-text {font-size: 20px;}

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

topazwinters
    Participant

Hi!

Thank you so much for your reply. I managed to figure out the footer question and have pasted the CSS to make the button text show up — both worked very well!

I have a few more questions:

1. How can I show featured images directly on blog post pages? The URL to my blog is: http://www.halfmystic.com/blog. I can see featured images on the blog page, but I can’t see the images if I click on any of the post URLs to go directly to the post.

2. Also on the blog, is there any way I can change the “News” title at the top to something else?

3. How can I change the colour of links in the sidebar, footer, product pages, etc. so that they’re not the same colour as the regular body text?

4. Finally, I am getting this notification from WooCommerce; do I need to do anything to update the Arnold theme so that it’s compatible? If so, can I make these updates without losing the customisation I’ve already made to the theme?

Thank you for all your help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1) In Arnold origin design, the featured image is not shown on single posts. You could insert the image into the WordPress editor manually.

2) Please use the free plugin to change the text: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

3) Go to:
    Appearance > Color > Widget > Content
    Appearance > Color > Footer
    There is not the option for Woo product page, you could use custom css
    .single-product #content_wrap {color:#333; }

4) Please ignore the tips, not necessary to upgrade

Regards!

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.