Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme TRAVEL : get menu and logo always showns

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  netineti 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

netineti
    Participant

Hi bwsm

I just bought TRAVEL, I would like to know how can I do for getting menu and logo always showns. I don’t utilise gallery or video post, so, no conflict.

Thanks
    Chantal

• This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM. Reason: For safe, Remove the purchase code
    • This topic was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM. Reason: For safe, Remove the purchase code

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1)Make sure the Travel version that you use is 1.4.5 or newer. Download the main.zip (click).

2) Unzip main.zip

3) Ftp your site, find the theme folder, it should be: Your site space / wp-content/themes/travel/

4) Rplace the main.js in js folder

FW: the gallery post still hide logo and menu

Best

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  BWSM.

netineti
    Participant

Hi again !

About 7, I mean that I have no gallery post, so I won’t have any conflict between logo and menu…

Regarding what you said, if I download again “main.js” in Theme folder, this will be the same file already download before… so what ?

But don’t mind if it’s too hard to show menu and logo in every page, may be I’m alone with this request.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to dowload the main.js and go to /wp-content/themes/travel/js/
    replace the main.js

netineti
    Participant

Ok, Thanks !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.