Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme Touchscreen Computers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

daviddietz
    Participant

So I have some touchscreen computers that I use regularly. When I go to my site using them, it loads in mobile format (with the mobile header/menu). Is there a way to fix that so it loads correctly for touchscreen computers, but still loads mobile for tablets/phones?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please login wp-admin, go to Blogary(Theme Options) / mobile, deactivate the option.

Best,Bwsm

daviddietz
    Participant

I’m sorry. I probably wasn’t very clear in my first post. I don’t want to disable the mobile theme (responsive layout) for phones/tablets. I love the way it looks on those. I have some touchscreen laptops/desktops that won’t show the regular layout though. I’m assuming that the CSS is reading those devices as phone/tablets, even though they’re normal computers, since they’re touchscreen. Is there any way to accommodate for that?

chinlaw
    Participant

Hi there,

Can this problem be fixed? That not all the touchscreens will have the mobile version. Only mobile and tablets? Does this template check the resolution of the screen, is it possible to disable the check on touchscreen?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please follow:

– login FTP, go to themes/blogary/js/custom.theme.js
    – remove the code: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9cwz964gekspfqc/QQ20150312-1.jpg?dl=0

(daviddietz: sorry, I missed your reply)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.