Home Forums Blogary WordPress Theme To Deek

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi BWSM,

None of my customcss is working.
    1. I want to change logo size
    2. I want to change Link colour in header, etc- I have changed the theme and in back end it shows the colour change but it is not reflecting on the website.
    3. I am trying to install the side bar
    4. Installing the featured image slider- but I presume once I set featured image it will start picking up the pictures.

I can PM you my WP admin id in case you want to jump on in.

Please confirm asap as we don’t want many changes structurally but just need to customize a few bits and we should be ready to go.

Best,
    Deek

Hi, Deek

I checked your site, the style php is missed. So the custom css and schemes doesn’t work(question 1,2 ). Did you install some plugins like Sucuri Security(the same problem in anther topic)? Please login your ftp and check if there is a .htaccess in your theme folder. You could leave your ftp by private, i’ll help you to check it.

I created a demo page for sidebar, you could check it. You need to set the featured image for feature posts, like the video post(i added).

Best,Bwsm

deek
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

deek
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, I can’t login the ftp, it tops “Could not connect to server “bloggerslistblog.apps-1and1.net”.”

Which ftp protocol should be selected? (check the screenshot)

Best,Bwsm

deek
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi deek,

Your ftp port is 21(not 25). It’s fixed. If you upgrade theme, please backup the header.php.

Best,Bwsm

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.