Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Theme is not responding to changes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sifrit
    Participant

Hi,

maybe I’ve found some kind of bug; yesterday I added some Google fonts using BM Font Management. Everything was OK until that. This morning, I applied one of the fonts to the header menu, Comfortaa Light 300, to see the effect, but nothing changed. After that, I tried other fonts and still no changes. Then, I tried to change some little things on main page, logo dimensions, position, footer social links… no changes at all. After that, I tried to add a new portfolio item to the grid on main page. That worked, and suddenly all the other changes worked too.

Then, I tried again to apply Comfortaa to the header menu, and again is not responding to changes. I tried to deactivate all external plugins too, with no results. Please can you help me?

Thanks

sifrit
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

sifrit
    Participant

I found a way: after making changes in fonts or theme options and saving it, I need to push the wordpress ‘update’ button on a page whichever. Then the changes apply. Strange, but it works. Maybe you can solve this issue anyway.

sifrit
    Participant

One more thing: is there some way to make the social icons on footer to appear horizontally, not vertical? If not, can you give me some tip to change it clean with CSS? Thank you!

sifrit
    Participant

More things: I want to remove the comment box from the main page, I don´t find any way of controlling that.

sifrit
    Participant

And the “Save current layout as a new template” button in BM Builder is not working.

BWSM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

One more thing: is there some way to make the social icons on footer to appear horizontally, not vertical? If not, can you give me some tip to change it clean with CSS? Thank you!

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.footer-cols-layout .socialmeida-li {
        display: inline-block; margin-left: 0;
    }
    .footer-cols-layout .socialmeida-a .fa { 
        text-align: left;
    }

BWSM
    Keymaster

More things: I want to remove the comment box from the main page, I don´t find any way of controlling that.

Please refer this post:
    https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-de-activate-the-comment/

And the “Save current layout as a new template” button in BM Builder is not working.

I need check your wp-admin also.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!