Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Text style changes to One Column homepage

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

john
    Participant

Please see the ge.tt page for attached images:
    http://ge.tt/5xcJRWp2

I’m excited to be building out my portfolio site some more, basing it on a different demo: demo 8 (One Column).
    – see ge.tt image “demo-8.png”

1. If I want to replace the font for the project title, what is the class/descriptor of that style, what code should I use to change it, and where should I place this code?

2. Can you tell me what code I need to add, and where I should add it, to create a subtitle (for a short description of the project) under the project title? – see ge.tt image “subtitle.png”

3. I want the project subtitle to be in a regular weight of the font used for the project title. How do I set this up as a different style (in the CSS?), what code should I use and where should I put it?

Thanks in advance!

john
    Participant

Ignore this reply!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,
    You said you replace the project title, but change what?
    I don’t know the sub-title what you mentioned come where, there is not subtitle option in theme. I only can tell you where is the title codes:
    /wp-content/themes/arnold/functions/interface/interface-functions.php line 684

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.