Home Forums Travel WordPress Theme Text repeated in gallery

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

maurifo
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’ve a problem using this template.
    I’m using the Image description field to display some informations.
    If I go to: http://www.goldencamping.com/schlosshof/ – Territorio – Merano

I can see the descriptions of my first gallery without problems.
    If I go on clicking on the arrow I can go to the second Gallery (Castel Trauttmansdorff) I can read the text related to the image but the final paragraph of the text (starting with “Deliziosamente distesa…”) is related to the description of the previous image.
    If I continue the paragraph is of the first gallery is added to all the descriptions.

Could you help me to solve this problem?

Thx a lot

maurizio

Johnny
    Participant

Hi Maurizio, I am not sure what the problem is. I have checked your site, but not found the issue you mentioned, Could you please give me more detail information?
    thank you

maurifo
    Participant

Thx for you help,
    I’ll try to explain better.

1) http://www.goldencamping.com/schlosshof/ – Territorio – Merano
    the “Merano” page is a gallery where I’ve added some text as image description
    2) go at the end of the “Merano” gallery clicking on the red arrow on the right and stop at 6/6 image.
    the Image text is “Deliziosamente distesa in un’incantevole conca tutta piante di mele e vigneti, alla confluenza dei fiumi Adige e Passirio e abbracciata dalle superbe giogaie del Gruppo di Tessa, Merano appare come un’oasi di tepore e dolcezza, baciata com’é da un clima mite e salutare quasi tutto l’anno.”

3) Now clicking on the right arrow the second gallery “Castel Trauttmansdorff” is displayed
    Check the last paragraph of the description, after “…Tel. 0473258819, http://www.trauttmansdorff.it” the text is the same that you can read in point 2.
    if you go on with the other images this paragraph is added to all the images.

If you go on between all the galleries other text is added …

I hope that you can reproduce the problem now

Thx a lot for your help
    Maurizio

Johnny
    Participant

hi Maurizio,
    still not seen the problem you described, the attached images are screenshot from my machine. May be your machine’s issue or brower issue?
    Best

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Johnny.

maurifo
    Participant

Mmm, I’ve replicated the problem on different machines and with different browsers.
    But You arrive on the “Castel Trau…” images via menu in the bottom or looking to all the images of the first gallery ?
    Because If I select the gallery via Menu all is OK, only using the arrow icon in the gallery this problem happen.

Now I try to update the template …

Thabks a lot for your help

Johnny
    Participant

hi, I arrived on the “Castel Trau…” images via start with click menu “MERANO” and continue click the red arrow, as you mentioned before,
    Best

maurifo
    Participant

I’ve updated the Theme …
    But the problem is always the same … Sometimes I can display the first 2 description of second gallery without problems.
    Could you try, when you arrive to the second gallery, click back to the firs gallery always with the red button in the gallery ?
    In attach an example of my error ( under the red line the text that I don’t want)

Thx alot
    Mauri

maurifo
    Participant

With Ie10 the description text is not displayed …

Johnny
    Participant

hi, if you wouldn’t mind, please leaving your backend login info here through privte message. I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

maurifo
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi Maurizio,
    please try this
    open file travel/js/main.js
    find this line jQuery(‘.galleria-info’).appendTo(‘.tip_con’);
    before it, add this: jQuery(‘.tip_con .galleria-info’).remove();
    any problem, please let me known,
    good luck

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  Johnny.

maurifo
    Participant

Thanks alot !!!

Kryokombak
    Participant

Hello,

Just a quick question : I’m using the image description field as well, but it’s not working for me.
    I tryed to read the notice, and applying what you said (add some words in the description field), nothing at all.
    I tried all the fields, but nothing happen.
    If I write a description for the gallery, there is something written.

But I want a description for each picture.

I’m using the Google map in description. Maybe this map hide the description.

Thank you very much for your support.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please leaving your site url and login info here through private message(check ‘set as private reply’ option below), I will check it for you later,
    Thank you

Kryokombak
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, have fixed this issue for you. check it please,
    Thank you

Kryokombak
    Participant

Hello,

That’s working perfectly.

Thanks a lot 🙂

Johnny
    Participant

hi, Could you plase give me a 5 stars rating when you goto themeforest? I would greatly appreciate .
    Best

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.