Home Forums Webzine WordPress Theme Text box and brick gallery and font color

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

sawoyode
    Participant

I recently bought your theme and I love it. I asked someone to help me with the design. He cannot figure out how to insert the text box above the brick gallery and below the menu pages.

Also I need to change the menu for colors to black

Can you please help with that.

-SA

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1) Please check the attached image.

2) Put the css code into wp-admin webzine / general / custom css:

.nav ul li a{ color:#000}

Best

sawoyode
    Participant

Thanks that worked but now my brick gallery setting keep loading forever depending on the machine I’m using ( machines it’s fine, others are not) no pics showing up.

1. Also how do I change the font color on the social media icons at the top of the page.

2.How do I create hyperlink on email addresses?

Thanks for your help!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Q: my brick gallery setting keep loading forever depending on the machine I’m using ( machines it’s fine, others are not) no pics showing up.

Please visit the demo link(http://www.uiueux.com/wp/webzine/ ), is there the loading issue? Please leave your site url.

Q: 1. Also how do I change the font color on the social media icons at the top of the page.

Tthe social media icons at the top is image, can not be set color. You could find the image in /wp-content/themes/webzine/img/ fold and replace them (ico_youtube.png …).

2.How do I create hyperlink on email addresses?
    just enter the mail address http://d.pr/i/bPlX

sawoyode
    Participant

Thanks for your help and quick response!

1. It works on my iPad and iPhone but on my xp machine it continues to load indefinitely, I don’t believe believe it is a general issue though. Website is still under construction and needs a lot of work. Here is the link wedlockgist.com

I was also trying to reduce the font size of the menu pages.

Thanks for your help.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Welcome

Which browser and version you test in XP? is IE? If it is:

Please download the latest version webzine wp theme(go to themeforest.com download it freely), replace the js/ie8.js and ie7.js in your theme folder.

Menu and sub-menu font size, Put the css code into wp-admin webzine / general / custom css:

.nav ul li a{ font-size:11px; }
    .nav ul li span{ font-size:9px; }

FW: I can’t visit wedlockgist.com

Best

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  BWSM.

sawoyode
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help.
    The spinning brick gallery issue has been resolved.

– However, I am still struggling with the social media icons replacement with a more visible color. I have emailed the username/password to access wedlockgist.com.

– The sub-menu font is still small after adding the code to Webzine.

– Also, I’d like to change the ‘Leave a message’ to ‘Comments’ and to make the font more prominent against the background color.

Thanks,
    Shola

sawoyode
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

– However, I am still struggling with the social media icons replacement with a more visible color. I have emailed the username/password to access wedlockgist.com.
    I can’t login your wp-admin by username “admin” and “wedlockgist.com”

– The sub-menu font is still small after adding the code to Webzine.
    Try add the code to custom css:
    .nav ul ul li a{ font-size:13px; }
    You could change the value of font size as you want, defaule is 12px

– Also, I’d like to change the ‘Leave a message’ to ‘Comments’ and to make the font more prominent against the background color.
    Did you mean the button: http://d.pr/i/CzT3
    Please add to the code to custom css, the button color is changed as red (same as the main menu font):
    #respond .respondbtn{ background-color:#AD0000 }

Also the “Related Searches” keeps popping up every time I click on any of the menu pages. How do I get rid of that, is it related to the SEO.

I don’t understand the question and the screenshot in docx file. Where is the “Related Searches” that keeps popping up ? You could use droplr.com to screenshot, it is convenient.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  BWSM.

sawoyode
    Participant

Try username Admin (capital A)

Please regard the Related searches question. I figured it out.

I was referring to the ‘Leave Reply’ on the contact form.

Also the sub menus and font in the general body of website is what I wanted to make a font size bigger.
    And reduce the menu pages so that everything fits on the same row and make bold. Thanks for all your assistance. Try logging in with ‘Admin’ and the pw.

BWSM
    Keymaster

– I was referring to the ‘Leave Reply’ on the contact form.

You could change the color value(white)
    #footunderwrap h2{ color:#ffffff; }

– Also the sub menus and font in the general body of website is what I wanted to make a font size bigger.
    Did you mean the sub menus is: http://d.pr/i/FwPs , Try add the code to custom css:
    .nav ul li span{ font-size:13px; }
    You could change the value of font size as you want, defaule is 11px

‘Admin’ can not be logged either

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.