Home Forums Teddy WordPress Theme Teddy Theme incompatible with WP 3.6

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  WraithKenny 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

WraithKenny
    Participant

The theme uses a CodeCanyon component http://codecanyon.net/item/jquery-lightbox-evolution/115655?ref=aeroalquimia which is incompatible with WordPress 3.6’s jQuery version 1.10. This causes an uncaught exception in JavaScript which causes features (including Site Navigation) to break.

The theme needs to be fixed (by replacing that component) to make it work on the current version of WordPress.

crienoloog
    Participant

URGENT fix needed please…

brillig
    Participant

Same problem. Love the theme, but lightbox appears to be incompatible with the WP 3.6 upgrade. I was able to change the minified jquery to not freak out over v1.10, which sort of helped, but not entirely, so there’s more going on there. Any hope for a quick fix?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, Teddy theme has updated, please login to http://themeforest.net and forward ‘download’ for new version.
    thank you.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Or replace the js/lightbox/jquery.lightbox.min.js

floff
    Participant

I just downloaded the new Teddy Theme and replaced the Teddy dir in wp-content/themes/ with the new version, but it still doesn’t work. I also tried to replace the js directory, but it still has no effect on the whole java apps. The just do not work.
    Any fixes, or did i miss something?

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please leaving your site url here and I will check it for you later.
    thank you.

floff
    Participant

The Problem solved. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by  floff.

WraithKenny
    Participant

I’m getting spammed with spam trackbacks “Please moderate” from here. Please turn it off.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.