Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Tablet Portrait View not responcive

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Vax
    Participant

Viewed on Desktop and mobile my site look ok. When I view on a tablet in portrait view the site is not responsive. The images don’t scale and the menu doesn’t change to hamburger which pushes the site title down the page. Is there a fix?
    http://www.angelikavaxevanidou.com

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI,

Please paste the custom CS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .responsive-ux .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-left .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-center .head-meta, .responsive-ux .header-bar-social 
    {display: none; }
    .responsive-ux .navi-trigger 
    {display: block; }
    .module.col-11, .module.col-10, .module.col-9, .module.col-8, .module.col-7, .module.col-6, .module.col-5, .module.col-4, .module.col-3, .module.col-2, .module.col-1 
    {width: 100%;}
    .module 
    { float: none; }
    .module.col-offset-1, .module.col-offset-2, .module.col-offset-3, .module.col-offset-4, .module.col-offset-5, .module.col-offset-6, .module.col-offset-7, .module.col-offset-8, .module.col-offset-9, .module.col-offset-10, .module.col-offset-11 
    {margin-left: 0;}
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Vax
    Participant

I’ve added the css but the problem is still there.

BWSM
    Keymaster

What’s device name you tested?
    Please upgrade the custom css as:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .responsive-ux .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-left .head-meta, .responsive-ux.navi-show-h.navi-show-h-center .head-meta, .responsive-ux .header-bar-social 
    .responsive-ux .navi-trigger,.navi-show:not(.ux-mobile) .navi-trigger 
    {display: inline-block!important }
    .module.col-11, .module.col-10, .module.col-9, .module.col-8, .module.col-7, .module.col-6, .module.col-5, .module.col-4, .module.col-3, .module.col-2, .module.col-1 
    .module 
    .module.col-offset-1, .module.col-offset-2, .module.col-offset-3, .module.col-offset-4, .module.col-offset-5, .module.col-offset-6, .module.col-offset-7, .module.col-offset-8, .module.col-offset-9, .module.col-offset-10, .module.col-offset-11 
    }

Vax
    Participant

lenovo A10. Also when I scale with desktop it happens. At a certain screen size the logo and the menu clash and the logo drops down. Then if I scale down more the menu finally changes to hamburger and the page displays ok. It seems like there is an issue switching from full screen to responsive?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please upgrade the custom css as:

@media (max-width: 830px) {
    .responsive-ux .navi-trigger,.navi-show:not(.ux-mobile) .navi-trigger 
    {display: inline-block!important }
    .module 
    }

Vax
    Participant

Now it displays better but the hamburger is too high. I can only see 2 of the lines instead of three.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please paste a screenshot. Thanks.

Vax
    Participant

I took this on the descktop. The div container wrap is 772
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/of9Y5Gwx7aBhNy6O/angelikavaxevanidou.com

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please add the custom CSS:

body.responsive-ux #header-main>.container-fluid { 
        height: 100px;
    }

Vax
    Participant

The Desktop and tablet views look ok but now the hamburger is to low in mobile view. Here’s a screenshot
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/TXbYe2AwbeTJhsXf/angelikavaxevanidou.com

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please add the custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    body.responsive-ux #header-main>.container-fluid { 
        height: 80px!important; }
    }
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!