Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Static colour mask and text over lapping mask

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  maxcahn 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

maxcahn
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

Having made a masonry gallery using Static colour mask and text with 60% trans for mask and mask colour black, with the fit image to grid option so i get full image the mask seems to overlap the horizontal or vertical axis depending on the image, it seems the mask is set to the grid and does adjust in size to the image, please see url below. Is there a way around this?

Thanks,

Max

https://www.maxcahn.co.uk/8010-2/?preview_id=8010&preview_nonce=adc47d41a5&_thumbnail_id=-1&preview=true

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The mask will affect to grid instead of the thumbnail.
    I don’t know what’s the layout you want to create. I cannot visit your webpage, it should not be published. Please disable the “fit image to grid” if you want to create a standard grid.

If you want to create an irregular grid or another layout page, please publish the page. Let me check it first.

Regards!<br>
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

maxcahn
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

Sorry this is the Url you need, should work now

https://www.maxcahn.co.uk/8010-2/

I don’t want a standard grid, I would like a masonry gallery as above, I would just like the masking to follow the image and not overlap if that makes sense. I have thought about using black text and a white mask which would fix the issue, but just wondered if it was possible to make a darker mask fit the image rather than the grid, but if not will use a white mask with black text.

Thanks,

max

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

To create the same layout, please use Grid instead of Masonry Grid module, set the 2 key options:

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS” also:

.grid-list { display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; align-items: center; }
    .module-id-1568714267885 .grid-item {  position: relative!important; left: auto!important; top: auto!important; }

The 1568714267885 is module ID, please change it.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  SeaTheme.

maxcahn
    Participant
    Purchased

That’s great, thank you so much:)

Max

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!