Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme Sliders and Loader

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  stoke457 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mitchb
    Participant

1. With the BM Slider, is there a suggested or standard size for images? I put a 1920×600 image in and it blew it up to over 2000×700. I can’t get the revolution slider or the BM slider to display images without it blowing them up and making them too big

2. How do I remove the page loading script with the logo and loading bar at the beginning? I saw your response to this question in another post and the instructions to remove lines from some of the pages. The last time I edited one of those pages, my entire site crashed and I couldn’t access my site or even the dashboard, so I’m quite hesitant to remove those functions.

mitchb
    Participant

I’m also having an issue with the “Latest Post” module. I select to show all standard and image posts and only 2 posts show up, and they’re not even the most recent ones and I’m sorting by date descending. Any ideas?
    The blog module works, but I’d like to have the posts in a grid, rather than a vertical list or masonry grid

BWSM
    Keymaster

1) There 2 reasons for why the image zoomed: 1a) the parallax effect need to bigger the image in BMslider, or the image will generate pitch with bottom of the wrap. We’ll try to add a forbid parallax option in future releases; 1b) the slider image is fit the browser window size automatically, so it would be cropped and zoom-out or zoom-in. It is impossible to completely original size display. Did you mean that want the image shown completely(no cropped)? Please make sure, i’ll make some test and let you know the way.

2)

How to remove the loading at home page?

please follow:
    2a) remove line 98 of ../theone/functions/interface/interface-admin.php
    wp_enqueue_script('ux-interface-queryloader');
    2b)remove last 3 lines of ../theone/template/global/footer.php

<?php if(is_front_page() || is_home()){ ?>
    <div id="site-loading-mask"></div>
    <?php } ?>

FW: you could disable the other pages’ loading effect in theme option(wp-admin/theone/general settings/Enable Fade-in Loading Efect)

BWSM
    Keymaster

I’m also having an issue with the “Latest Post” module. I select to show all standard and image posts and only 2 posts show up, and they’re not even the most recent ones and I’m sorting by date descending. Any ideas?

The “Latest Post” module is not list most recent ones, it is a article list module like blog with different layout. sorry for the the module name’s misleading. Please make sure how many standard and image posts in category selected. They are set featured image? If it does not work, please leave your wp-admin(url/user/pass) as private reply, I’ll log in to check it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get the latest version information.

stoke457
    Participant

Hi BWSM,

I am having difficulty following your point 2) – removing the loading page. I cannot get into
    ../theone/functions/interface/interface-admin.php
    or
    ../theone/template/global/footer.php

In the Appearance>Editor, the best I can do is get into Functions.php (please see image)

I’m sure I’m missing something blindingly obvious but if you could help that would be great! Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  stoke457.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  stoke457.

BWSM
    Keymaster

HI,

The files can not be edited in wp-admin(Appearance>Editor), you need to upload the files by FTP.

download the file, unzip it
    – replace ../wp-content/themes/theone/functions/interface/interface-admin.php
    – replace ../wp-content/themes/theone/template/global/footer.php

If you don’t know how to do it, please leave your FTP by private reply, I’ll help to update it.

Best,Bwsm
    Follow on @uiueux to get update news!

stoke457
    Participant

Great, worked perfectly. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.