Home Forums Muti WordPress Theme Slider Revolution links to portfolio and contact page question

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

smoothy
    Participant

Hi,

Loving your theme, just have a few questions so I can finish up.

1. How did you get Slider Revolution to link out to a portfolio (categorised post) item? When I use HTML, I lose the little arrow and the font changes size.

2. I’m trying to setup the contact page but no matter what I do with the page builder (google map etc) it never changes.

Any help appreciated.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1. I am not clear this question, did you talk the style is not right when text added link? Could you paste a screehot?

2. Did you use a fullwidth wrap? please try to click “settings” of fullwidth wrap, the editing panel will be popup, please click save.

Cheers!<br>
    Bwsm – uiueux.com<br>Twitter Facebook

smoothy
    Participant

Hi, Image attached.
    Also, contact page elements have been set to fullwidth wrap, still not displaying anything.

smoothy
    Participant

Here’s another picture to see what I’ve done.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  smoothy.

BWSM
    Keymaster
    This reply has been marked as private.

smoothy
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. Please use the custom css(here):
    .tp-caption a,.tp-caption a:hover {color:#fff;}

2. There are some cache plugin running with your site, please clean the page cache : https://www.dropbox.com/s/f1pnnd9q7ws0y5g/QQ20160522-0.jpg?dl=0
    Tips: If you use fullwidth wrap, you need save the fullwidth wrap(click settings) once at least, or it can’t be shown

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.