Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Issues with mobile view

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

julesober
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there,

Can you please have a look at my site http://www.felicitycoonan.com.au

I have several issues with the mobile view.

The slider images on the blog pages are being seriously cropped on the mobile view.- see https://www.felicitycoonan.com.au/lotg/

Also, is there a way to make the text on the rollover titles on the homepage a bit smaller so that they don’t run off the edges on the mobile? see the Sydney Opera House project.

On the about page, you’ll see that on the mobile view the headers 3+4 are smaller than the paragraph text. Could you please give me custom CSS to make the headings bigger on mobile?

Last thing… The footer social links and copyright text are not centering properly.

Thank you – it’s a beautiful theme!

Jules

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  julesober.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi Jules,

slider images on the blog pages are being seriously cropped

Please paste the style code to Custom Css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css):

@media (max-width: 767px) {
    .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel, .responsive-ux .single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .responsive-ux .owl-carousel .owl-item img.single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-prev, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-full, .responsive-ux.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-arnold-standard-thumb-medium {    width: 100%; height: auto; }
    }

is there a way to make the text on the rollover titles on the homepage a bit smaller

Please paste the custom css:

@media (max-width: 481px) {
     .grid-item-tit, .product-caption-title, .bm-tab-slider-trigger-tilte {
        font-size: 22px !important;
     }
    }

On the about page, y

I didn’t see the headding issue, could you give more tips? Or paste a screenshot? thanks.

ps: I found the photo in About is cropped, you could use the custom css:
    .single-image-img {max-width: 100%;}

Last thing… The footer social links and copyright text are not centering properly.

Did you fix it? It is centered now.

Ps: there is a other problem in custom css:
    custom css
    Please try to update the css as(remove the quote):

body {
        font-family: poppins;
        font-style: normal;
        font-weight: 300;
        letter-spacing: .5px;
    }

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  SeaTheme.

julesober
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you so much!
    The titles work much better.
    The slider issue doesn’t seem to have resolved? I have installed the Arnold update , added the custom CSS as above and cleared the cache, but the page https://www.felicitycoonan.com.au/lotg/ still has cropped images on mobile.
    The About page heading issue is that the headings are smaller than the body text in the second half of the page, next to the image.

Thanks again,
    Jules

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

The slider issue doesn’t seem to have resolved?

please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!