Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Size of the Post boxes and level of Transparency

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

AMGT
    Participant

Hello,

My posts are mainly video posts, however, because of this on my main page all the post boxes are looking exactly the same and it is looking too symmetrical and boring. How can I change the size of some of the boxes to mix it up. Also, its a block of white and completely hides the background. Is there a way to make the boxes more translucent?

At the end of each video post, I would like people to leave their name, email address and comment which would be sent to my email. How do I do that?

Thank you,

Johnny
    Participant

hi, your questions are about some customize work. if you don’t mind, please leaving your site url and admin account info here through private message, I will have a try for you later.
    Thank you.

AMGT
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, all issues have cusotmized for you, check it please.
    -block width randomized.
    -block background set to opacity 0.5
    -comment block added to tip text in video conent page
    best

AMGT
    Participant

Thank you sir for the immediate response!

Couple of things,

1). As some posts are more important than others, I would like to check if we can ourselves control the block width for each of the posts. We can see the block width control for standard posts. Can’t it be provided for video posts too.

2). Transparency is now looking better but 50% looks too much. Again, can we understand this control even if we have to get into CSS and modify it.

Best regards,

Johnny
    Participant

hi, below are reply to your questions:
    1. please input the video post block width like this:
    click ‘standard’ tab, input block width number, click ‘video’ tab, click ‘update’
    2. to change block opacity:
    appearance/editor/include_block.php, find this line <div class="unit_excerpt video_wrap clearfix" style="width:<?php echo $customWidth;?>px;background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5);">, the number 0.5 is the opocity, change it what your desired.
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.