Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Sidebar for WooCommerce

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

Is it possible to include the ‘shop sidebar’ in shop page front end? I want to display product filters – in particular a price filter. Ideally, this would appear as a content block above the products. If not, then in a sidebar. My product page is at slasky.com

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

There is not the default option to show Sidebar on single product page, we will consider to add the feature.

Regards!
    Fan

kleinimaging
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there, thank you for your reply, however I want to show the sidebar on a normal page, which contains a grid of woocommerce products, like this: https://www.slasky.com/royal-family/

Is it possible to show a sidebar on a normal page?

Or is there any other way of including product filters on category pages (rather than on single product pages), so that customers can filter results by price?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, we will make some test to check if possible.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

I tried to find a flexiable solution like shortcodes, but it doesn’t work unfortunately.

It only be shown on WooCommerce default archive page by the sidebar widget “Shop Sidebar”.
    There is not sidebar on the default layout. To add the shop widget sidebar, please refer to this post:

https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/product-sidebar-woocommerce/

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  SeaTheme.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!