Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Shape for Masonry Grid missing

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Claire 6 days, 23 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jangensch
    Participant
    Purchased

Dear team,

thanks for the great work on this theme.

After updating to the newest version of WordPress as well as updating the theme to its newest version, I unfortunately can’t finde the selection for the masonry grid shapes (it was previously to be found below the featured image selection field) anymore. Can you help me out, where to find it now? Or is it some problem with my WordPress?

Additionally: Is it possible to not only embed one video but multiple videos and imagery in one post when using the classic editor with your default layouts and not the page builder?

Many thanks for your help and best,
    Jan

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

The issue was fixed, please make sure the Air theme is 1.8.6 version. The BM Pagebuilder plugin should be updated and activated.

What’s format post to show multiple videos? Are multiple embed videos?

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

Claire
    Participant
    Purchased

Good morning,

I have the same issue with the masonry grid : I cannot fin the shape selection buttons anymore.
    My theme version seems to be up to date (version 1.8.6), with the BM Pagebuilder activated.

Could you please help me?

Thank you very very much!
    Regards,
    Claire

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Please refer the video guide to update Air theme and BM Pagebuilder plugin again.
    https://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-air-wordpress-theme-and-bm-pagebuilder-plugin/

Regards!

• This reply was modified 6 days, 5 hours ago by  SeaTheme.

Claire
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,
    Problem solved by re-updating the BM page builder plugin!
    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Claire

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!