This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Maria S
    Participant

Hello again!

First I want to say that I am happy with the template and love the result (even my site is far from ready).

The only my concern now (of which I was fully knowledgable when purchase the template) – is SEO.
    On the main page I have list of thumbnails made of post pictures. Initially all the pictures had ALT description which was made specially for indexation (in my case its description of – dont laugh – dogs, like breed, size and so on – for people could find them easily in search engines). Currently the script changes (or creates) ALTs that contain the headline of each post (its good for SEO of product sites, but in my case its bad for indexation – as far headline consist of name of dogs which give to search robot no information or even confuses them). Sorry for long explanation, so my question is:

is there some way I can influence the ALTs on the main page (like copy them from picture ALTs (optimal for me) or add them manually or other)?
    is there is none – do I understand correct, that I need to give more detailed headline to each post ( and then the headline will be copied to main page code and will be indexed? Is there option when the headline remain just the name of the dog and I add some invisible for end users headline for better indexation?
    or are there any other solutions?

my site is super-sobaka.ru

I will be very grateful for you advice on this matter.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    I am not sure if I not misunderstand you exactly means. this theme main feature is ajax, but ajax feature maybe not perfect for SEO. maybe some seo plugins for ajax will help you?
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!