Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Scrolled portfolio animation on homepage

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jroudaut
    Participant
    Purchased

https://julienroudaut.com

Hello

I have a small issue concerning the Scrolled portfolio animation appearance on the homepage.
    It is not working superwell. It kinda stop by itself on the project “foret des possibilités” thumbnail. And we have to wait for a ong time so that the next projects thumbails appears.

Do you why and how to fix it ?
    If not, can week make all the project appear at the same time when the page is loading ?

Thanks

Julien Roudaut

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi Julien,

I checked your website, your page works very well on my browser. I didn’t see “foret des possibilités” thumbnail.

If not, can week make all the project appear at the same time when the page is loading ?

1. Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Layout, disable “Image LazyLoad”

2. Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.container-masonry .grid-item-inside { 
        opacity: 1;
        -webkit-transform: translateY(0);
        -moz-transform: translateY(0);
        transform: translateY(0);
     }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.

jroudaut
    Participant
    Purchased

Oh thanks !
    Yes, sure, you can list my website 🙂

Cheers

Julien

jroudaut
    Participant
    Purchased

It stays blocked on the thumbail “foret … ” (with a screen and a girl in it) a long time before all the others thumbails appear below it.
    I dont think i can send an image to show you

jroudaut
    Participant
    Purchased

I tried to reorder the thumbnails but it’s still the same.
    It kinda block after the 18th thumbnail. It’s very long until the others thumbnails are appearing after.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Did you talk this image? >> https://julienroudaut.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/featureforets-airtheme-thumb-43-small-650×490.jpg ) The image is loaded ok, it’s size is ok also. You could try to clean browser cache to test again.
    It is not block on my browser, I recorded video here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14tpwCviU-VNhonyHZa-48N8ZdrW_wgoY

If still not work, could you please record a video?

PS: Thank you for accepting the invitation!!.

jroudaut
    Participant
    Purchased

It is actually blocking in your video, as the same place as it s blocking when i scrolled.
    At the end of your video, you see there is only one thumbnail on the left (black background with 2 people illustrated) The thing is that there is supposed to be many more thumbnails/projets after that.
    And it takes a really long time before they appear. I tried to reorder them in case it was a problem on one project, but still the same.
    Can you check it out ?

Thanks

Julien

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!