Home Forums Aside HTML theme Rollover effect for Side Nav.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

alancrowne
    Participant

Hi,
    I have one question around the rollover effect for the desktop version of the theme. The sidebar appears automatically once you rollover the grey side panel housing the menu icon. The only problem is this functionality does not work on landscape tablet as the browser retains the desktop layout for this view.

I’d like to keep the desktop layout for this view but it means changing the trigger for the side menu to be a click, not a hover/rollover. Is it possible to change the trigger for the theme on this view to have a click trigger rather than the rollover?

If so is it also possible to add a close icon when the menu has expanded to replace the menu icon?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

there is not the rollover function for touch screen. we have to add the click function for touch screen. It is possible to add close icon. Please make sure that you use version is HTML version or wordpress version. I’ll give you a guide.

Best, Bwsm

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.