Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Reverting Gallery Slider Size

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kaneidentity
    Participant

Hello! I posted before about changing the gallery slider image sizes.

I used this code:

.single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-all, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-arnold-standard-thumb-medium, .owl-carousel .owl-item img.single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img { max-width: 100vw!important; height: 50vh!important;}
    .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel, .single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .owl-carousel .owl-item img.single-fullwidth-slider-carousel-img, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-prev, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-controls .owl-nav .owl-next, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-all, .single-portfolio-fullwidth-slider .owl-carousel .owl-item img.size-arnold-standard-thumb-medium {height: 50vh!important;}

However, when I deleted it from ‘Additional CSS’ and ‘css style sheet’ in child theme, the image sizes didn’t change back. Do you know how I can change the gallery slider back to default image sizes?

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  kaneidentity.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please clean your browser cache to check again.
    Did you use the cache plugin? Stop the plugin to check.
    Please leave your page URL if it doesn’t work still, thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!