Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme Responsiveness Seems Out of Whack?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dnzpete
    Participant

Hi there! Thanks for all previous answers, and I love the theme it looks great.

We have one problem though, while the site looks awesome on my 15.6″ screen, on any other device, it seems to stack in a very strange way (even on retina macbook pro), is this due to me needing to optimise it further or what might it be?

We have set the homepage up correctly (as far as I can tell) with all the elements but the counter and top elements seem to be way off on anything other than my screen.

This is the link to the site:
    http://239.d71.myftpupload.com/

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, if don’t mind please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I will check it later,
    Thank you

dnzpete
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have ajust a little bit of your home page and set theme layout ‘navigation panel’ to flexible. this issue is because the navigation panel is fixed and the conntent is fluid, it will cause the content width culculate with problem.
    Best

dnzpete
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please show me the resolution size of screen with ‘overlapping’ issue, a screenshot would be better. I will check this later,
    Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.