Home Forums Air WordPress Theme responsiveness problem

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mitic
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the theme- it is great so far.

I have a problem with scaling.
    When I resize the browser window to minimal width (or use smartphone to browse),
    I see some wrong scaling:

-on the homepage (Home 4) there suppose to be slider full height, but on the bottom of page the part of “We are Air.” text on white background is showing

-on the contact page the text order doesn’t make too much sense, it’s scrambled:

“CONTACT INFO
    GET IN TOUCH
    Te vix alii tritani electram. Te mel diam mucius mediocritatem. Sed in dicunt qualisque. Mundi soleat mediocrem no quo, tempor mollis sea et.

<<contact form here>>”

it should be
    “contact info”
    <<text>>
    <<email us>>
    <<call us>>
    <adress>>
    then
    “GET IN TOUCH”
    <<contact form>>

-when I have text menu, the Facebook button is overlapping the contact button when scaling..

-the last thing is a question- it would be great if somehow the “Have a project for us? Get in touch.” after clicking on it will pop up a contact form -is it doable?

thanks!

mitic
    Participant

one more thing- I can’t get the contact form to work (seen the faq post, tried the configure smtp, with no success)

I have message:
    “Done!
    Sending” and it stops there

any idea how to make it work?

mitic
    Participant

how can I make logo a hyperlink to homepage?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

– Please paste the style code to Custom Css (Appearance > Theme Options > General Settings : Custom Css):

@media (max-width: 480px) {
     .responsive-ux .top-slider, .responsive-ux .top-slider .carousel-img-wrap, .responsive-ux .top-slider .carousel-des-wrap {
        max-height: 100vh;
     }
    }

– The contact page is built by PageBulder, you could change the element content / order as you want

-when I have text menu, the Facebook button is overlapping the contact button when scaling..

Please leave you page url, thanks!

– it would be great if somehow the “Have a project for us? Get in touch.” after clicking on it will pop up a contact form -is it doable?

– It is not possible by the default options, You need look for a plugin.

I can’t get the contact form to work (seen the faq post, tried the configure smtp, with no success)

– please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via
    my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

how can I make logo a hyperlink to homepage?

– which logo you talked about? The default logo on header has been linked to homepage already.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

BWSM
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.