Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Responsive Text overlaying featured image?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kmad 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kmad
    Participant

Hi, I’m using an “Introduction in List” set up for my homepage. There’s a featured image I’m using as a header image across the full width of the top.

I wanted text to overlay the image, so the solution I’m using for now is just uploading a different image with text already over it. However, then I lose the ability for the text to behave like the rest of the text lower down on the page. I’d like a way to overlay text that can share the same responsive margins as the text under it (which uses “main container width.”)

It would also be great to have flexibility on which text I might use over the image here, and not to have to recreate a new image ever time. Any code for this?

Thank you!

kmad
    Participant

Just an additional thought on the above question – I am using testimonials throughout the site and tagging them so certain quotes pull up automatically where I want. If it’s possible to use this approach on the header text over this photo, that would be amazing!

Thank you!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am very clear with you question. Did you change the PHP file?
    Better paste your page URL, I need to know what’s the text on the cover image.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

kmad
    Participant

Thank you, I did not change the PHP file. We are building the site now at http://www.writerscenter-new.org

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!