This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

munaalas
    Participant

Hello

I did a reset and re downlaoded the Arnold theme. When I do an import on demo 1 my page doesnt look like the one on your site?

I dont know what the issue is.

Can you help

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Did you mean that the image(with Demo gray)? They are placeholder of images, you can upload your own images.

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

munaalas
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

munaalas
    Participant

??

munaalas
    Participant

i did a reset on the theme a few times and reinstalled the theme but i still getting the same issue wit the look of the theme . its not the same as demo 1 that you showcase? can you please help?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have re-imported the demo 1 on your site, plz check.

Regards!

munaalas
    Participant

yes it works,

what did i do wrong? could you help me go through te steps youve taken just in case it happens in the futue or explain what was the issue on my end?

thanks

munaalas
    Participant

also the about and contact page are blank?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi

Because site host PHP setting is not high enough. The images downloading will take long time, it always was timeout. I have imported 3-4 times manually until all images finish(refer this post – 2. “Import My Saved Data”,). But it only affect data importing.

The BM Pagebuilder was not activated before importing data, so the contact/about pages are empty. Please edit the page, you will see the modules. It is easy to replace as your own content. It is not necessary to import again.

RG~

munaalas
    Participant

hi,

the modules are already there however how do i get the content from the arnold theme? Is there any way i can copy it from somewhere?

BWSM
    Keymaster

There is not way to copy the content.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!