Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Request Info button on post page

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

yarib
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to add a button on the post pages where people can click on to request more information about a particular post. I figured out two methods to do this:
    1. The first method is by inserting a button shortcode. However, when I do this the button is placed above the title and content of the post instead of underneath where I would want it. Also, the colour settings I set for buttons apperently does not apply to this one.
    2. The second method is by enabling the “show button” option under the gallery template settings. However, when using this method the button does not appear as a box (which I prefer since this that is more obvious a button). Besides, the button does not show directly underneath in line with the title and content of the post but is centered (almost placed just above the footer).

I would like to have a button exactly placed in line with the title and content, but underneath instead of above. Plus the colours have to be the same as I set up under button colour settings.

Could you please help me out with this?
    Thank you in advance!

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Please leave the page URL, I need to check the live page(template, options)
    Better paste a screenshot to show where the button will be, thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

yarib
    Participant

This is the page: http://www.jacobmozes.com/2018/10/01/fake-money-small/

As you can see, there are two request info buttons. I would like to have the button above, but then placed under the informatino text instead of above it (how it is now).
    Besides, the button above does not contain the same colour style as other buttons on the website.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.gallery-post-des .gallery-post-des-inn { display: flex;  flex-direction: column; }
    .gallery-property { margin-top: 0; order: 1; margin-bottom: 20px; }
    body.single .gallery-post-des .entry { order: 2; }
    @media (min-width: 768px) {
    .gallery-post-des { display: flex; }
    .gallery-post-des .gallery-post-des-inn {display: flex; }
    .gallery-post-des .title-wrap { display: block; }
    }

yarib
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for this answer. The positioning is exactly how I would like it now. Great!
    The only little problem still remaining is that the colour when moving the mouse over the button is not the same as the other buttons on the website. The highight colour for this button is grey (with white letters), however I want the highlight colour to be gold (#F7C600). How can I fix this?

Thank you for your time.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi, welcome
    I can not visit the page now.
    I need check the live page again, thanks!

Regards!

yarib
    Participant

BWSM
    Keymaster

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.ux-btn.btn-dark:hover {  background-color: #F7C600;
        border-color: #F7C600; }
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.