Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme reply to JJ-MAGZ

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

JJ-MAGZ:
    Me again, your best friend. When I enable ‘show meta’ in a post for example…What is this doing? I see now meta option showing on that page or in the source – So what is the point of this?…

Hi, show meata option will show post meta info such as author name, Published time and tag list. once your post content created by pagebuilder, this option will not work as the original design.
    Best

JJ-MAGZ
    Participant

OK that is fine.

My problem is this theme does not output title/description meta… is this correct?

I will install an SEO plugin if this theme does not output meta- Please respond.

TIA

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, to show post title and descriptions please switch you post editor to ‘classic editor’ and click ‘update’ button. please reference attached images.
    Best

Johnny
    Participant

JJ-MAGZ:
    Hello, wrapping up this theme for a client – they love it.
    Minor issue:
    1. When scrolling, the fixed menu font changes color – currently it is set white – when menu becomes ‘fixed’ the font turns black.
    Can we fix this in settings or is this a little css fix?
    2. Also the Homepage E header promotions box button (button only not showing up) (promote-wrap text-center) is not showing on mobile phones. Please advise

Hi, for issue 1: please add below line at the bottom of file style.css:
    #fixed-menu li a{color:#ccc}
    chenge the color value to what you want.
    for issue 2, please paste the page url here, I will check it later,
    Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.