Home Forums Panda HTML Theme Reply to Hansolgo's question about Contact page on TF

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hansolgo 4 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Johnny
    Participant

hi, please using attached file update you html theme file with same name and make sure the theme hosting on a server with smtp service and has set properly,
    Best

hansolgo
    Participant

Hello, thank you for the reply.
    I still don’t understand. Am I supposed to replace the code in my contact.html with your code in the attached file?

Johnny
    Participant

yes, please using files in package replace two same name file and remember change email address to your own in file contact.php,
    Thank you

hansolgo
    Participant

Hello,

The contact.php was never included in the original zip download of the theme.
    Could you attach the original contact.php please?

Thank you.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, download here please http://d.pr/f/9OG8,
    Thank you

hansolgo
    Participant

Thanks.
    Now the form says the email is sent but it didn’t come to my email inbox. I am using just a gmail account.
    contact.php is uploaded on my server and this is what I have in my contact.html:

<div class=”contactform”>
    <h2>Contact</h2>
    <form action=”contact.php” id=”contact-form” class=”contact_form” method=”POST”>
    <p>
    <input type=”text” id=”idi_name” name=”idi_name” class=”requiredField” value=”Name*” onblur=”if (this.value ==” ) {this.value = ‘Name*’;}” onfocus=”if (this.value == ‘Name*’ || this.value == ‘Required’ ) { this.value = ”; }”>
    </p>
    <p>
    <input type=”text” id=”idi_mail” name=”idi_name” class=”requiredField email” value=”Email*” onblur=”if (this.value ==” ) {this.value = ‘Email*’;}” onfocus=”if (this.value == ‘Email*’ || this.value == ‘Required’ || this.value == ‘Invalid email’ ) {this.value = ”;}”>
    </p>
    <p>
    <textarea rows=”4″ name=”idi_text” id=”idi_text” cols=”4″ class=”requiredField inputError” onfocus=”if (this.value == ‘Required’) {this.value = ”;}”></textarea>
    </p>
    <input type=”hidden” value=”send” name=”idi_form”>
    <p class=”btnarea”>
    <input type=”submit” id=”idi_send” name=”idi_send” class=”idi_send” value=”SEND”>
    </p>
    </form>
    </div>

Johnny
    Participant

hi, your contact.html error here: second input tag should be <input type=”text” id=”idi_mail” name=”idi_mail”… not <input type=”text” id=”idi_mail” name=”idi_name”
    Thank you

hansolgo
    Participant

It worked! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.