Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Removing "Leave a comment" function on post page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

yarib
    Participant
    Purchased

Dear sir/madam,

First of all I would like to mention that I am really happy with this theme. Even though I am not a website builder in any way I managed quite well so far to customize my site how I like.

However, I have a small issue regarding the post pages. On some of the pages there is a “leave a comment” section where people can leave a message (I guess). I do not want this option on the post pages. How can I make sure that this option is removed from all the pages?

Thank you in advance!

PS: I already tried to fix it under settings -> discussion and then disabling the “Allow people to post comments on new articles” function.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

PS: I already tried to fix it under settings -> discussion and then disabling the “Allow people to post comments on new articles” function.

This option is for new post/pages.

For existed posts, please edit each post, look for this option to uncheck it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tteeevt3ohwsq63/QQ20150304-2.jpg?dl=0

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!