Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Remove 'Latest Post' from blog post page & show full blog article

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dbmurray
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I’ve search far and wide in wordpress and the arnold documentation and can’t find it.

I’ve set my home page as my latest blog posts, but I want to remove the large ‘LATEST POST’ header on this page. Is there an option to remove it? Or can I remove it somewhere in the custom CSS.

Also by default I want the full blog posts to show, not hidden behind a ‘read more’ link. How can I do this?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.archive-title.title-wrap { 
        display: none;
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

dbmurray
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks that worked a treat for removing the title..

However, any chance on a tip for making the full blog post show? (my second question)

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Please go to Appearance > Theme Editor: find arnold/template/archive/loop-item-standard.php,
    line36:
    <?php if(has_excerpt()){ echo '<div class="arvhive-excerpt">'. wp_trim_words(get_the_excerpt(), 20, '...').'</div>' ;} ?>
    update to:
    <?php the_content(); ?>

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!