Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Read More

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ernossdaboss
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello again,

Another thing I’d like to do is add a ‘read more’ function to some of the long reams of text.

Is this possible?

So there would be the first paragraph from a long section of tex then a read more link and when you press that the rest of the text appears.

Thanks,
    Ernie

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Which pages would be added the “read more”? Could you please paste page URL? Thanks!

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

Ernossdaboss
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, thanks for getting back to me!

https://andypilsbury.com/still_taking_care_of_business

Below the slider is an example of long text (this is oddly also skewed to the left and I can’t move it past the center of the page, any way to fix that as well as the read more add-on?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

You need to add the “read more” manually. Add the “read more” text in the editor. Create another page for the whole content, add the page link to “read more” text.

This content below the slider is created by Visual Composer plugin.
    Because there are 2 half-fullwidth columns on this page, the 2nd column is empty. You should remove the 2nd half-fullwidth column. Try to make the 1st column centered. I don’t know how to make a half-fullwidth wrap to center in Visual Composer plugin. You could check the VC plugin DOC.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!