Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Random technical question for beginner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

waee
    Participant

Good Morning UIUEUX team,

I’ve sent an email regarding the same Q & A attached with images yesterday.

Here I have a few technical questions
    1. My menu page “font” style is different from the demo, and it exists by default. May I know how to change the font as the demo?
    2. For the Shop page, on top of the product images, I could see the title of each product and where to click, but now I only see the black screen when I click, how do I change this with a lighter background with a black title?
    3.I have my 1st product with the “Portrait” orientation and the automatic slide button, how can I make the rest of the product with “Portrait” orientation, as the second image I’ve uploaded is displayed in “Square” instead of “Portrait”, and how not to have the auto slide button?
    4. Can I reduce the size of the title “Shop”?

Thank you for reading all my silly question and I am looking forward to your reply.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Font Settings. Set the same settings like: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxhf4xsyov5tq4c/QQ20180131-125523%402x.jpg?dl=0

2.3. please leave the shop page url

4. Please go to set: Appearance > Theme Options > Font Settings: Archive / Title

Regards!

waee
    Participant

Thank you for your reply,

The Solution for the 1 and 4 question is solve perfectly.

Do you mind to elaborate the 2 and 3as I have no idea what do u mean by leaving the shop page URL, please provide the steps on “How”?

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

I mean that I want to visit your page to check the issue. Please paste your page url here. Thanks!

Regards!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.