Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Random fonts appearing while page is loading

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tessbaty
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi there,

I’ve got a heading above my portfolio (http://www.chapple.co.nz/wp/) that is displaying a random font before it shows the right one. It looks like a mistake (which it is) so I need to remove this from the first impression of the site. How can I do this? I have achieved the heading with this in the text tab:

<h3>We are Chapple Architecture</h3>
    [text size=”54px”]Design makes the difference[/text]

I can send you screenshots if you want to see what I mean.

Thanks,
    Tessa

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I did’t see the issue on my browser. Please send the screenshot to me.

You could try to find line 158 and 166 in style.css, maybe it will work

158:
    font-family: 'Poppins', sans-serif;
    update to:
    font-family: Roboto; font-style: normal; font-weight: 300;

remove line 166:
    font-family: 'Libre Baskerville', sans-serif; font-weight: 700; font-style: normal;

Please paste the custom css code to “Appearance > Customize : Additional CSS”

.entry h1, .entry h2, .entry h3, .entry h4, .entry h5, .entry h6, .text_block h1, .text_block h2, .text_block h3, .text_block h4, .text_block h5, .text_block h6, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h1, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h2, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h3, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h4, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h5, .ux-portfolio-template-intro h6, .slider-con-inn h1, .slider-con-inn h2, .slider-con-inn h3, .slider-con-inn h4, .slider-con-inn h5, .slider-con-inn h6, .infrographic-tit, .bignumber-item {
        font-family: Roboto!important;     font-weight: 900;   font-style: normal;
    }

Regards!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!