Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Questions and suggestions about Arnold WordPress Theme

This topic contains 37 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I’m using Arnold WordPress Theme and I have some questions and some suggestions.

1) The “Standard Grid Portfolio” option doesn’t have “Mouseover Effect”, like “Masonry Portfolio”, for example. Can you make it happen?

2) When I embed a video on a “Gallery Post”, under the video appears a white spacing between the video and the first Image. Is it a bug? You can see it here: http://oliverdigital.com.br/temp/2016/sites/brandigno/2017/04/12/integrado/

3) I think there is something wrong with the “Load More” buttom on “Standard Grid Portfolio”. For example, I have 12 posts uploaded and the limit of posts per page is set to 9. However, even when I click on “Load More” buttom, the other 3 posts doesn’t appear. Instead, the same first 9 posts are showed again. Please check this link: http://oliverdigital.com.br/temp/2016/sites/brandigno/trabalhos/

Even if I set it to “Infinity Scroll”, only the first 9 projects appear and are repeated in a loop.

4) The thumbnail of each post is the “Featured Image”. In some posts, I would like to set one specifically image to “Featured Image” and another one to be the “Thumbnail” of the post. Can you consider it for the next Arnold update?

Thank you very much for listening to your customers.

Best regards,
    Thiago

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, thank you for purchasing our theme

1). There is not this option, we’ll consider to add it into update to-do list.

2). Please edit the gallery post, change the “Ratio” for 16:9 or custom(enter the real video width:height).

3). Sorry for the bug, we’ll fix it as soon.

4). do you want to set another image to be the cover image (the image on top) but not to use the Featured Image for some posts?

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

2) Please try to update the Arnold theme to latest version. (refer:http://www.uiueux.com/forums/topic/how-to-update-theme/ )
    ps: you could wait 2 days, we will submit the latest version to fix the “load more” loop issue.

4) I have a solution by custom css to set “Thumbnail”, please send the page url(I checked your site, I didn’t see this page like screenshot). I’ll write a simple guide.

maps issue:
    Did you input the Google Key here:
    Google-key

menu highlight:
    please use the custom css:
    #navi_wrap > ul > li > a:hover {color:#919191;}

=======

If still doesn’t work. please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  SeaTheme.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Oh, I loved the new header layout that I choosed and the HEADER WIDTH set to “FLUID”. The result is incredible!

However, for the FOOTER, there´s only VERTICAL or HORIZONTAL option. Is there any possibility to make the HORIZONTAL version to have the width set to FLUID too (instead of same as main container)? It would be awesome!

Thank you very much!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  thiagors.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

4) I changed the header layout, that´s why it´s different from the image. Sorry for that. Anyway, here´s the “Home” link and the images that I call “thumbnails”:
    http://oliverdigital.com.br/temp/2016/sites/brandigno/
    See the “Bravo” post, for example. I used a simple red image with the logo of my client as Thumbnail, but when I open the post, I would like to use another image as the featured. I think you already got the idea.

You could change the by the cover image (the image on top) in gallery post by the custom css(Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css)

body.postid-1476 .post-cover .ux-background-img { 
    background-image: url(http://oliverdigital.com.br/temp/2016/sites/brandigno/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/6-1.png)!important;
    }

The 1476 is gallery post id, the url is what cover image you want to change as.

how to find the post id:

How to find post id of WordPress

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Is there any possibility to make the HORIZONTAL version to have the width set to FLUID too

Please use the custom css(paste in Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css):

.footer-info .container { width: 100%; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px;}
    @media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .footer-info .container { width: 100%; padding-left: 60px; padding-right: 60px;}
    }

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I’m sorry for making so many questions…

Don’t say sorry please. We should say sorry. Please don’t worry, I’ll help you fix every things. The hover option need some days to test. I fixed Infinity Scroll issue, it will update in next version.

2) White spacing between video and first image still showing.

Please paste the custom css(paste in Appearance / Theme Options / Custom Css):

@media (min-width: 768px) {
     .single-gallery-wrap-inn .video-post-wrap { margin-bottom: 0px;}
    }

I have “Transparent for Mask” set as 80% and I’m using “Mouseover Effect” as “Static Color Mask + Title”, but I think the Transparency effect is not working. It’s always appearing to be “Full black”, 100%.

.grid-stack .grid-item-con:hover:after{ opacity: 0.8!important; }

However, since I updated to the last version, the main text font was changed and I can’t change it back to the original one. How can I do it?

The font settings (Appearance/Theme Options/Fonts settings) can not be changed after theme update. Did you change the theme files in theme fold? The changed file will be covered when theme update. If you changed theme files in theme fold, you have to change them again, I suggest you put the change files into child theme.

Is there a way to make “post header” have “white version logo” and the menu with white color, too?

Please try to edit the gallery post, set “Brightness of Featured Image” as “dark image”

Cheers!
    Bwsm – uiueux.comTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  SeaTheme.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you very much,

– White spacing is gone. It worked perfectly!
    – Transparent for mask is also working properly now!
    – The “Brightness of Featured Image” was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  thiagors.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello again,

Is there a way to “turn off” the lightbox on the whole site?
    For example, on posts I don’t want the image to open on full size when the user click on it.

Also, I didn’t find where I can change the text “PREV” and “NEXT” on posts footer. Is there a way to do it? I would like to insert the portuguese translated version of it.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Is there a way to “turn off” the lightbox on the whole site?
    For example, on posts I don’t want the image to open on full size when the user click on it.

div[data-lightbox="true"] {pointer-events: none;}

Also, I didn’t find where I can change the text “PREV” and “NEXT” on posts footer. Is there a way to do it? I would like to insert the portuguese translated version of it.

Please go to set Appearance / Theme Options / General Settings:

prev text

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

It worked.

I would like to thank you one more time for all the patience you had with me. I think my website is now ready to launch.

I’ll wait for the next update, for the “standard grid” with over effect, but for now, I’m using custom grid and it’s also working.

Regards,
    Thiago Rodrigues

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, welcome!

The theme has been updated on Themeforest

Regards,
    B

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

I updated to version 1.3 and the infinity scroll is now working, but even when I change to “Standard grid” portfolio, I still can’t find the over effect option. Where is it?

Thank you.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

I updated to version 1.3 and the infinity scroll is now working, but even when I change to “Standard grid” portfolio, I still can’t find the over effect option. Where is it?

image style mouseover effect

If you don’t find it still, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  SeaTheme.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

When I enter the website through mobile (iPhone 6 and Galaxy S7), both of them showed the screen like this:

@media (max-width: 480px) {
     .responsive-ux .logo-image {
        max-height: 40px;
     }
    }

After I updated the theme to the last version, the over effect mask is set to 90% and I can’t change it anymore.

I noticed that on my Macbook Pro 13″ (using Chrome) the website is displaying a 1pixel spacing between images,

We submit the latest version 1.3.1 TF to fix the 2 questions, please update theme.
    If still doesn’t work, please send your wp-admin(url/user/pass) via my profile contact form , I’ll log in to check it.

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

It worked, you rock!
    Thank you!

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

plz use custom css:

@media (max-width:768px) {
    .single-image-img:width: 80%;
    }

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello, thanks for replying. I tried the custom css but nothing changed.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

sorry, my mistake, please update it:

@media (max-width:768px) {
    .single-image-img {width: 80%;}
    }

thiagors
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you, now it worked perfect!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Welcome. If you have new question, please open a new ticket, this post is too long, I closed it.

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Questions and suggestions about Arnold WordPress Theme’ is closed to new replies.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!