Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Question about demo 4

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sparklycat18 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sparklycat18
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there, I just installed this theme and had a quick question about using demo 4. Does it automatically populate with a category of posts or portfolio items? Or is it just a layout where I replace with my own images. It just didn’t appear to function that way from the live preview. Thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

It will import the placeholder portfolio items and posts from importing(Art Theme > Import).
    But the 2 pages(04 Slider, 08 Centered List) don’t list the portfolio items. You could edit the 2 pages(BM Content builder) to replace images directly.

PS:
    If you just want to use a layout only, you could insert a template in BM Content builder. It will not import the placeholder portfolio items and posts.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

sparklycat18
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you so much for the quick reply and information. I imported the placeholder content onto my website but if I want to replace with my own portfolio items, do I have to do it manually? Basically asking if demo 4 can be used to automatically update with my latest posts.

This is my temp url: http://dev.wendychak.com/demo-4/

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Welcome!
    Demo 4 is not an automatic update layout. The lasted posts will not be shown in demo 4 automatically.

PS: Art version 3 was published. I suggest you use version 3(reinstall the Art 3 and BM content builder 3). You should not create much content now. Because version 3 is a big update, it will break some existed content built by version 2. There is less trouble to use V3 from the fresh website.

Regards!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Supported

The update will break some imported demo data.
    If you need help, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll help you to update theme.

sparklycat18
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you! I just emailed you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!